Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For the only ONE

Until today, I only realized you are so sensibility? pronunciation?
You are the little one, definitely not in size.
How should I describe you?? Caring? Sincere? warm?
I shall answer ALL!!
Your existance in my life is a BIG SURPRISE during my down time!
Every problems of mine turn into kacang putih after talk with you.
I am so happy when to be with you, your smile and your warm hug always lead me on track, to be a better person. Thanks for everything you gave and Sorry for bad things I had done.
Dear, I might not the best one, but I wish to be your good gal,a gal that always can lean to,
A HUGE HUG from me is always here for you.
You are not everything in my life, but you are the one that I wish to take care, to go on with, hold your hand tight...
It's wonderful to have a boy like you, I love you!

2 comments: